IS THIS YOU?
Do you love your work
and sometimes need more
motivation or confidence
to get things done?
Are you ready to grow
your business and want to
choose where to focus
your time and energy?
Do you know a lot of
prospects and need to clarify
to close more sales?
ENVISION YOUR PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL GOALS
- Be crystal clear about what matters to you
- Identify what drives you to act and lead with confidence
- Clearly explain your idea, product, or service so others want to invest in it
VALUE PERSPECTIVES AND SEE THE BIG PICTURE
- Reveal blind spots in your thinking to better understand a specific challenge, opportunity, or situation you face
- Spot blocks in your way and answer tough questions to address them
- Make intuitive leaps and quickly point to what you can change
AMPLIFY SUPPORT FROM YOUR NETWORK
- Acknowledge who’s in your network and how they can help
- Map out a process to engage your peers and friends and plan to reach out
- Leverage their resources to grow yours
EXPLORE POTENTIAL AND PLAN YOUR PATH
- Identify areas with great potential and possibility
- Illustrate your evolving approach to solve complex puzzles
- Build capacity to reflect, collaborate, and learn as you go
ASSESS PROGRESS AND GET THINGS DONE
- Celebrate achievements and acknowledge others’ contributions
- Evaluate progress along the journey and point to new opportunities for action
- Value what energizes you so you can maintain momentum over time
OK, LET’S GET STARTED.
1. Give us a call. Share what you'd like to accomplish. We'll ask lots of questions and explore how you'd like to proceed.
2. Invest in a professionally designed and facilitated change process. We'll ask more questions, do our research, consider theory, and draw on years of solid practice to prepare an approach that engages you in mind, heart and spirit.
3. Participate in private or group sessions. Answer questions that shift your thinking and generate insights. In the process, we'll create a coherent map to help you make sense of your unique purpose, context, or direction. You'll leave feeling inspired, energized, and ready to trust your next move.
4. Lead on. Glance at your map any time you need clarity or grounding to keep the momentum going. Share the map with others to quickly inspire them to learn more and engage in your change journey.
Our work together changed my life. Not only did it help me clarify my vision for my work and hone in on why I founded our organization, it help me create a visual that grounded me during our discussion. I was able to literally SEE what I was thinking and how some of the work I was taking on had nothing to do with supporting the development of our organization and the vision I had for it.
I have hung up our 'map' on the wall in my office to keep me connected to our vision and goals. One year later, I am amazed by how it has helped me make choices to grow our organization in an energized and sustainable way!
In terms of the personal vision - I was mentally in a state of chaos with many ideas in my head and very overloaded with work and life plan decisions. Jennifer sat with me while I talked very quickly, was overwhelmed, cried, and tried to make sense of all the creative energy I had towards my work. I truly cannot thank Jennifer enough for helping me see - have clarity - and live the life I had imagined!
Hannah Beach, Founder, Dandelion Dance