IS THIS YOU?
Do you care about changing the system and feel pulled in multiple directions?
Do you have a concept to explain and your ideas are all over the map?
Do you need a coherent approach to engage partners who are ready to contribute?
FOCUS ON YOUR PURPOSE AND INSPIRE COMMITMENT
- Engage partners and stakeholders around a shared purpose
- Identify what drives you to act and lead with confidence
- Clearly explain your idea, product, or service so others want to invest in it or support it
VALUE PERSPECTIVES AND SEE THE BIG PICTURE
- Create shared understanding of a challenge, opportunity, or situation
- Reveal multiple perspectives and blind spots so you access hidden wisdom
- Generate insights as you realize how parts of the puzzle fit together
CONNECT PEOPLE TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE CAUSE
- Coordinate efforts across organizational boundaries
- Learn to work together as you see your role in the whole
- Gather support and plan for succession
EXPLORE POTENTIAL AND PLAN YOUR PATH
- Identify areas with great potential and possibility
- Illustrate your evolving approach to solve complex puzzles
- Build capacity to reflect, collaborate, and learn as you go
ASSESS PROGRESS AND REFRESH YOUR RESOLVE TO ACT
- Celebrate achievements and acknowledge others’ contributions
- Evaluate progress along the journey and point to new opportunities for action
- Value what energizes you so you can maintain momentum over time
OK, LET’S GET STARTED.
1. Give us a call. Share what you'd like to accomplish. We'll ask lots of questions and explore how you'd like to proceed.
2. Invest in a professionally designed and facilitated change process. We'll ask more questions, do our research, consider theory, and draw on years of solid practice to prepare an approach that engages you in mind, heart and spirit.
3. Participate in private or group sessions. Answer questions that shift your thinking and generate insights. In the process, we'll create a coherent map to help you make sense of your unique purpose, context, or direction. You'll leave feeling inspired, energized, and ready to trust your next move.
4. Lead on. Glance at your map any time you need clarity or grounding to keep the momentum going. Share the map with others to quickly inspire them to learn more and engage in your change journey.
Jennifer’s unique ability to absorb information quickly and interpret it in such a beautiful, artistic way is invaluable. Working with her for our Staff Visioning Day helped our team communicate more effectively and develop an inspiring vision for our centre. In the end, it was wonderful to see that our team shares many of the same values, and we look forward to using Jennifer’s colourful tapestry as a model for our future endeavours.
Cindy Simpson, Executive Director, Youville Centre